The CHAS (Contractors Health and Safety Assessment Scheme), promotes the benefits of effective health and safety.
CHAS certificates are annually assessed to ensure we are maintaining our high standard of health and safety regulations. Being CHAS certified helps our current and potential clients save time as it ensures we already adhere to the health and safety requirements clients are likely to have.
Achilles UVDB helps companies manage risk within their supply chain and comply with EU Procurement legislation.
We have gained Achilles UVDB certification to supply Land Referencing and associated services within the Utilities and Infrastructure sectors. This builds on our continued growth and commitment to our clients undertaking nuclear, gas, water and electricity transmission projects and demonstrates our specialism in supporting Development Consent Orders (DCO).
ACS ISO 9001 Certificate
The quality Management System provides the procedural structure for all LRS team members to ensure we achieve consistent levels of customer satisfaction and continued improvement in our unique services. The ACS ISO 9001 certificate benefits Land Referencing Services as it contributes towards reducing waste, improving our staff morale and contributes towards improving customer retention. Advantages of this certificate include:
- Minimises mistakes
- Improves reporting and communications
- Better quality products and service
- More reliable production scheduling and delivery
- Standards maintained by annual assessments
ACS ISO 14001 Certificate
One of our core values is to be safe and sustainable. The ACS ISO 14001 certificate contributes towards LRS’s commitment to being more aware of our environmental impact. Advantages of this certificate include:
- Management of environmental risks
- Compliance environmental regulations
- Demonstrates commitment to improving the environment
- Increase employee engagement in the knowledge that they are working in an environmentally friendly organisation
ACS ISO 18001 Certificate
We follow procedures and controls required for the organisation to achieve the best possible working conditions for our team, aligned to current legislation and recognised best practice. Advantages of this certificate include:
- Minimising the risks of production delays
- Provide a safe environment to do business
- Demonstrating our commitment to maintain an effective health and safety policy
- Demonstrating our commitment to meet legal obligations
- Maintaining compliance to legal requirements