LRS are pleased to announce we are supporting the regeneration of Chrisp Street Market.
The regeneration of Chrisp Street will benefit the local area and improve the current town centre, ensuring it thrives and grows continually for residents and local businesses.
Plans and benefits of the regeneration include:
- Refurbishment of the current shops
- Build new shops
- Provide a large market with new stalls
- Provide a new canopy for the market
- Increase affordable housing
Other benefits include:
- New cinema
- New restaurants
- Two pocket parks
- New Sure Start centre (Children’s centre)
- Brand new, large community hub
- Extended Idea store
- Restored and accessible Festival of Britain clock tower
- New Post Office
- Improved security 24/7, 365 days a year
Overall this project will contribute towards a thriving town centre and contribute towards the creation of an estimated 450 new jobs.
LRS are looking forward to commencing working on this project and provide our full land referencing services.